miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

American Civil War Recreation

Some technical problems I am trying to fix (and vacation days) have made not possible upgrading the blog for a long time.

Anyway, I am trying to get everything fixed as soon as possible. so I would be able to share with you some of the pics I get during the summer break in some weeks.

For the moment, I want to show you some of the pictures I took during a Civil War Recreation, it was fun spending some time with the people that takes care everything is how it is it was supposed to be at the time this war took place.
Some of the actors that took part in the recreation has had relatives that were involved in the battle they were recreating, a funny and nice way of remember them.

Hope you like the pics, your comments are always welcomed




1 comentario:

  1. ¡Cuánto tiempo!
    Me imagino que ver ese espectáculo en directo es mucho más impactante que ver las pelis en el cine o en la tele. Sobre todo porque tienes las tres dimensiones y el olfato (olor a pólvora, a caballo, a polvo).

    Lo del texto en inglés, bueno, pase por esta vez. Me vas a obligar a apuntarme a "Home English", para poder leerte. No me vendría mal. Aunque seguro que muchos de tus "hispanoleyentes" te agradeceríamos una traducción simultánea.

    Un saludo Fer.

    ResponderEliminar