jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

StrongFold Concert

Last Saturday I went to a StronFold concert (click over the name of the band for accessing to their web), a rock band. It was my first time shooting a concert but I always like new challenges. I have to confess shooting a concert is very different from what I am used to, the continuosly change in the lighting makes you having to change the camera settings all time, low light makes you to shoot to high ISOs and big apertures, for some shots you have to use the flash.......it was a fun ;-)

I share with you one shot I like from that night, I didn't use the flash for this one because I liked the hard light he was receiving from scenario lights, take advantage of the light you have as much as possible for getting new shots.


Thanks for visiting the blog,
Fernando

2 comentarios:

  1. Mirale ... :D
    Very good, my friend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Un fotón Fernando. Unas luces y sombras que cuentan mucho de ese momento.
    Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar